Useful airfield information and home of the forum's fuel price league tables.

Moderators: deltacharlie, GlosOps

By Steve H
WiFi
Via Hub Telecom. €10 per hour. See here and here. Buy an access card at the 'Relay' shop (opening hours 05:30-22:00 local), between domestic arrivals and information desk, in terminal level 2.
By BlackheathBloke
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Anyone been in recently ?
By Rich T
I've visited a couple of times this year, once for lunch and a customs stop and a second time for an overnight visit. All as previously described. You park on the GA apron and someone comes in a minibus to take you to the main terminal for customs etc. On departure, present yourself at the information desk in the main terminal.

The staff are very friendly, and it's fairly quiet for a big airport. Fuel is a very long taxy from the GA apron, and be prepared for quite a wait unless you have a BP card.

Cost around €50-60 for a TB20 including overnight parking. Lille city is worth a visit if you are looking for an overnight stop, but is a fair trek if you are going just for lunch. The restaurant in the terminal was reasonable by British airport standards, but there are better options in town. Our return taxi ride was possibly the scariest such experience outside of Asia, the driver with a mobile glued to one ear for the entire journey and the other hand alternating between the gear stick and the steering wheel as he weaved between lanes on the autoroute.
By BlackheathBloke
Thanks, thinking of nipping over for a Saturday night stay in early December. :thumleft:
By foxmoth
Looks good apart from price, looking to visit friends over the border in Kortrijk Belgium (LAA aircraft so France is easier!), does anyone know anything about the grass airfield to the North - Marcq-en-Barœul?
By foxmoth
Flew into Lille last month, very easy, crossed the channel at 5,500' and was allowed to stay there until we needed to descend for landing, we had prewarned that we were arriving and by the time we had unpacked and put the aircraft to bed the handlers were there, just over €50 for four days, only problem we had was that the credit card machine for the fuel would not accept any of the three cards I tried!
On departure I was asked what height I wanted and was allowed straight up to 4,500 so well oout of the way of other traffic and difficult airspace.
By neilmurg
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Rule #1; always fill up before you go off the airfield (any airfield) to go and have a good time.
Same rule on Motorcycle trips, refuel when you arrive. Overnight, coffee stops, always.
By GrahamB
Looking at dropping into Lille for a fuel/customs/lunch stop later this year; anything changed from the above?