Useful airfield information and home of the forum's fuel price league tables.

Moderators: deltacharlie, GlosOps

By BlackheathBloke
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Excellent, thanks for that. Makes it much more attractive to get access to the fuel.

In general, how was your first summer being 'GA friendly'?

I haven't seen any reports of FlyBe aircraft being brought down by Cessnas, so I'm assuming management are happy?
By Iceman
An overnight weekend stop in my Commander 1st/2nd March 2014 came to the not unreasonable sum of £29.80 (landing £25, parking £4.80). Make sure you use the local flying club rather than any handling agent.

Iceman 8)
By carlmeek
What's the latest situation with Newquay? Does it welcome GA, and how much PPR necessary?
By carlmeek
I decided to go there, so i'll update my experience on this thread for future reference of others....

We landed on an apron, the only GA aircraft amongst the bizjets. We were fuelled promptly and picked up in a minibus to be taken to Weston aviation. They arranged a Hertz hire car for us, and we left rapidly.

Service was excellent, swift, and i started to worry there would be a big handling charge added to the bill that i wasn't expecting!

Bill came to 25+VAT landing (including handling) and an extra 4+VAT for parking longer than 90 minutes.

Very impressed! I was surprised it wasn't more popular.