Group flying opportunities & questions
By ROG
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, COMPETENT PILOT TO JOIN OUR GROUP BASED AT SOUTHEND--MIN 100 HOURS P1.
PA28-180--EX HAMBLE ,RECENT NEW ENGINE 200 HOURS--GPS, MODE S, XPONDER--2 ASI 2 ALTIMETERS--TCAS. FLIP FLOP RADIO, E-ALLOCATOR BOOKING. RAFT. JACKETS, PUMP.
THE AIRCRAFT IS IN EXELLENT CONDITION AND THE GROUP IS WELL RUN.
FOR MORE INFORMATION /CHAT PHONE 077 10 45 66 28.
By ROG
Hi Paul--aviating and swimming---returned to my old RAF base last year--St Mawgan--now newquay-- Newquay town was an attractive place-WAS--certainly no more.
I was asked by ATC if I"d been there before-yes--said I--60 years ago in a Lancaster. Who can see the future?
By ROG
Aircraft share still available---GAVNO photos on G-INFO,AND NUMEROUS ON GOOGLE. I have rarely seen anyone taking photos--guess they must be wearing camouflage.
By ROG
Hi Paul--still alive--I'm not allowed to reply to unnecessary comments on another section, but find some items of interest. Trust you are doing lots of aviating.
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I am! Just passed my 1000 hours mark.
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hello from me as well - Southend still more attractive than Newquay? Still got a ways to go to catch up with Paul.
By ROG
Newquay town now a dump--Lancasters all gone ---Southend town not great--Airport-GA seems to be fitting in with Easyjet and Stobart Air ok. ATC friendly and efficient--helpful bunch of guys and gels---worth a visit
Newquay airport fine--the club based there was also helpful and pleasant.

If I survive a bit longer-hope hit 2000 hours.
By ROG
Hi PeteL and Sir Morley--a rather late thanks for your welcome. As you can see I am still trying to master the CAPS button.( and improving)
GAVNO is now in a hangar for its annual--good timing with current weather.If anyone is interested they'll just miss the bill for the annual.
By ROG
The annual has just been completed--no problems.
The aircraft has excellent availability due to a mixture of working and retired members.
Share price negotiable.