Group flying opportunities & questions
A few 1/8th shares in G-NATT, a Liverpool based Rockwell Commander 114A are available as a few members have decided to leave our group for various reasons - emigration, giving up flying and a desire to stop owning shares in several aircraft among them!

G-NATT is a true 4 seat aircraft with 5 hours endurance at 140kts.
Recent external paint so looks smart, recent internal leather and fabric, a truly impressive aircraft.

Avionics are full IFR/airways fit, well maintained as the aircraft is regularly used by IR and IMC holding pilots. Garmin GNS430, King COM2/NAV2, DME, HSI, ADF and RMI, Garmin Mode S transponder, 2 axis autopilot.

The share itself is just £5,000.
Running costs are £119.85 per month and £45 + 50 litres per hour.

Hangared and maintained by Ravenair at Liverpool, with great service. Call them in advance and they'll pull the aircraft out of the hangar for you and fuel it up if you ask them to, all before you even arrive at the airport.

Liverpool is a great base - reasonable landing fees (<£20) for based aircraft, full 24/7 ATC with multiple instrument approaches to either end of the very lengthy runway. The controllers also mix light GA and commercial passenger tubes very professionally.

Feel free to post questions here, by PM to me or I'm happy to talk about it if you want to PM with a phone number to call you.
By Number Six
Any chance of seeing some interior shots? :)

Looking for something to do my hour building in.

Thanks!
By Merlin83b
I found a somewhat blurry shot that a friend took of the panel a couple of years ago :)

The big white box is a CO detector that's no longer there.
By sambells
Is the share still available? I am looking for a Group based at Barton or Liverpool after my current Group sold our C-172.
I've got your email and will reply to it shortly :)

There is still a share available but there are also a couple of people interested in it, who I'm working through in the order they expressed that interest.
Hi Steve. I'm afraid not; we're fully subscribed at the moment. You've reminded me that Ravenair passed some details of a Steve to me - presumably that's you?

If you'd like to send me a DM, I will happily add you to my list of people to contact as and when shares do become available.