Group flying opportunities & questions
As an ex aircraft owner whos gone away from sole ownership of a CAA aircraft now looking at Permit type, so if theres anyone in Bury St Edmunds or Sudbury areas either with an aircraft or considering getting together with like minded folk, then give us a mail.

Thanks
Linda
By ray
Hi Linda,

I'm based in the right area, and would be interested to know how you get on. Depending on the details I might be interested.

Regards

Ray
Jaydeeflyer wrote:As an ex aircraft owner whos gone away from sole ownership of a CAA aircraft now looking at Permit type, so if theres anyone in Bury St Edmunds or Sudbury areas either with an aircraft or considering getting together with like minded folk, then give us a mail.

Thanks
Linda

hi linda

i am due to retire from commercial flying i live near munford so bury st eds is not a problem, can i ask are you still looking and what type of aircraft are you considering

regards keith
Hi

Sorry but we did try to organise something but due to the usual Walter Mittys and timewasters decided its easier and less stressful to either hire or fly with a friend, still keeping an eye open for a sensible well run syndicate to buy into though.

Linda
Jaydeeflyer wrote:Hi

Sorry but we did try to organise something but due to the usual Walter Mittys .... etc

Did you ever get ant response from Keith/Rocknroll... ?

He appears to live within a couple of miles of me, yet I've had no response to a PM

Rob P
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Rob P wrote:

Sorry but we did try to organise something but due to the usual Walter Mittys .... etc

He appears to live within a couple of miles of me, yet I've had no response to a PM

Rob P

He's joined a local Arrow group....... :wink:
Rob P wrote:

Rob P

Hi

Nope nothing further I am afraid, still got a couple of shares locally that have possibilities.
Where were you a couple of years back when I was first selling the half share in my RV6?

I'd had the previous RV4 and the current 6 on here for a few years with absolutely no interest at all. Then, courtesy of a fellow forum contributor it sold very satisfactorily last year. Doesn't help you, I know.

Rob P
PeteSpencer wrote:
He's joined a local Arrow group

Excellent!

Can you nudge him to get in touch? It would be good to have a local flying chum to go drinking with. (If he's teetotal - don't bother)

Rob P