Group flying opportunities & questions
As some of you will know, I'm currently part of a group operating a very tidy Commander 114A, G-NATT at Liverpool. For a number of reasons, we're looking at selling this aircraft and regrouping around a Cirrus SR22. A couple of aircraft have been identified that could be suitable. Liverpool is a fantastic place to operate an aircraft like this from. It has full instrument approaches, lights and is H24 with no premium for operating "out of hours".

We are currently a group of 8, but are looking to increase this to something like 12. We're therefore seeking a few more pilots - perhaps as many as 6 - to join us in this.

Shares will come to something like £14k, running costs at something like £125 per month and £100 per hour wet. The aircraft will be hangared. The aircraft will be on the G register, and everyone in the group has an IR or IMC rating. (Or will have very soon...)

We're looking for expressions of interest in doing this - feel free to e-mail me, PM me, or reply to this thread as you feel appropriate.
By steviem
Dan

Just seen this :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Few questions, might be of interest to others.

SR22-

Turbo?

TKS?

FIKI?

Ogygen?

ADF / DME?

PS - You have a PM also.

Traffic ?
Hi , does anyone know of any Cirrus groups in NW England?

Thanks

Merlin83b wrote:As some of you will know, I'm currently part of a group operating a very tidy Commander 114A, G-NATT at Liverpool. For a number of reasons, we're looking at selling this aircraft and regrouping around a Cirrus SR22. A couple of aircraft have been identified that could be suitable. Liverpool is a fantastic place to operate an aircraft like this from. It has full instrument approaches, lights and is H24 with no premium for operating "out of hours".

We are currently a group of 8, but are looking to increase this to something like 12. We're therefore seeking a few more pilots - perhaps as many as 6 - to join us in this.

Shares will come to something like £14k, running costs at something like £125 per month and £100 per hour wet. The aircraft will be hangared. The aircraft will be on the G register, and everyone in the group has an IR or IMC rating. (Or will have very soon...)

We're looking for expressions of interest in doing this - feel free to e-mail me, PM me, or reply to this thread as you feel appropriate.
I'm still in the G-NATT group and we're still happily operating it at Liverpool. At least two more attempts to group a Cirrus have happened by members of our group and for whatever reason they've each failed. 'TT is obviously just too good a proposition!