Group flying opportunities & questions
Looking for a 4 seat aircraft no particular preference on type - I'll happily do checkout. (experience on both pa28 and cessna 150/170)

Want something with some glass avionics, ifr certified and modern auto pilot.

PPL 160 hours with IR(R).

White Waltham, Wycombe or blackbushe. Let me know :)
Last edited by adobbins on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
For some reason, many of the best shares at WW don't seem to ever make it online - best bet is to have tea and flapjack in the clubhouse whilst browsing the noticeboards.

I suspect that you might struggle to find anything with a modern A/P in any Waltham syndicates, but the rest shouldn't be a problem (I have one such share, but ain't selling!). I think you can guarantee that absolutely any syndicate will require you to do a checkout!

And seriously, use the airfield name!

G
TopCat liked this
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
adobbins wrote:
> Title updated :)
>
> I'm down at WW most weeks atleast once or twice but never see the boards
> with anything major. I do ask around also :)

As a WLAC member myself, I did at one point after failing to find a share I liked (after being in a syndicate on an aeroplane I did, but which decided to sell the aircraft), I put a "pilot wants share" advert up myself, listing my experience and what I was after. Within a couple of weeks I'd had a call with an offer I couldn't refuse, and I'm glad I didn't as I'm still thoroughly enjoying the particular aeroplane. (I did get sidetracked and buy two other shares since, but that's another story).

G