Group flying opportunities & questions
By MikeB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi Paul, we have an Arrow at Cardiff with 3 in the group, but potentially looking to add more members. I'll send you my contact details by PM.

Edited to add we now have a 4th member, so shares are no longer available.

Edited again (Nov 22) to say a quarter share is about to become available again!
Last edited by MikeB on Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By mstock
Mike / Paul

After a ~10 year break from flying I'm aiming to revalidate my SEP rating by end of July and am keen to 'commit aviation' regularly thereafter. I wanted to get my Class 2 out of the way before giving too much thought to next steps, and got that sorted yesterday.

I'm revalidating with Horizon at St Athan at the moment, and hoping to get a share in a group based at either Cardiff or St Athan. The ankle-biters that contributed to my lengthy break are still a consideration, so budget is limited, but keen to start conversations around what is available. Grateful if you can share further details of the groups you're in / are putting together please?

Any others with knowledge of South Wales groups that may have shares available, all info gratefully received!

Mark
By mstock
Short answer on the Pup - I don't know! I thought I had been in contact with Leighton previously (I think we were looking for parts for BAKW when he did a panel refit) but can't find contact details for him. I've tried connecting with him on Facebook as that's the only place I could find him.

Do you have his contact details Paul?