Group flying opportunities & questions
A heads up, my share in G RATE at Turweston will be coming up for sale shortly. I have bought into an RV9 syndicate and can't justify both planes.

The Cheetah is great, laden with avionics, and the syndicate has instructors who are currently training fellow syndicate members for IR (R) and Night Rating as well as doing our biennial flight tests. It cruises faster than a PA28 and you can fly it with the canopy open. Availability is good, with online booking, and the syndicate is very friendly and supportive. Recent and upcoming group trips include Scotland, the Hebrides, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Isles.

Here are more specific details of the plane's equipment and history.
Engine & propeller 1000 SMOH
Garmin GTN650 + G5
Mode S Autopilot ADF DME
4 Place Intercom
All ADs complied with
New paint 2012 Refurb interior 2015
Online booking and good availability.
50 / month £100/tacho hour (equiv £90 / logbook hour) incl base l/fees.
Two instructors in group

Turweston is a brilliant and active airfield with a plethora of interesting planes, a great restaurant and has managent highly sympathetic to GA.

We do as much as possible of the work on the plane ourselves, and consequently the costs are really low. The share costs £1,200, the hourly rate is £100 tacho wet (equivalent to £90 log book hour) and the monthly fee is £50. Membership of the syndicate also allows you to get a non equity share in our sister syndicate, a PA28 for a further £50 a month.

I will post fuller details nearer the time, but feel free to contact me if you need more information in the meantime.
TopCat liked this