Group flying opportunities & questions
As discussed and shared here before, we recently formed a small group and bought a Zenair CH 601 UL microlight, which is proving lots of fun (when the weather allows it to be).

Now that we've got our feet under the table, we're opening up the group and trying to extend to 6 members, but because of summer holidays, work, naff weather and also deciding to undertake a few upgrades, we haven't had much chance to show her off to those who have expressed an interest.

Anyway, long story short: I'm hosting an 'open afternoon' tomorrow afternoon for G-ZODY at Rochester if anyone wants to pop by and say hello, particularly if you are looking for a share in a comfortable, economical and fun microlight with good touring capability (and good looks too, IMHO).

I'll be there 1pm - 4pm and will try to ensure a healthily unhealthy supply of chocolate biscuits. We'll be parked up right next to the car park next to G-ZODY. If the weather is co-operative we'll try and take people up for a short bimble as desired.

We do have a WhatsApp group with those interested so let me know if you'd like to be added to that (which, if our Zenair isn't right for you, will be a supportive place to continue your search with others!)

Share price is £6k (including share of engine fund); hourlies are working out £40 wet currently inclusive of engine fund contribution and monthlies £65.
tr7v8 liked this