Group flying opportunities & questions
By rob737
1/7 Share in the perfect touring aircraft

Very fast and economical with easy handling the RV7 needs no introduction - here's your rare chance to buy into a well run group and experience the famous RV grin! This aircraft was featured on the cover of Flyer May 2019.

Lovely friendly group, aircraft well maintained but under-utilised with masses of availability. Healthy maintenance fund in place. The aircraft is cleared for basic aerobatics (+6/-3).

Dynon Skyview PFD, Garmin G5 standby, Garmin GNC255 nav/com, ADSB-out.
Lycoming IO-360 (fuel injected), fixed pitch prop.
Electric pitch trim.
Full right hand seat controls (brakes) & instructor in group for conversion training.
IFR & Night Approval in progress.

Reason for sale - got an Extra and it's 'kin expensive to run along with no time to fly the RV anymore.

1/7 Share - £17,000 no VAT (includes share of maintenance fund and various other sundries and spare parts)
Monthly - £50
Hourly - £17/hr airborne (dry).

Rob - rbarltrop@me.com - 07730513250

PS - thanks for the help with posting a photo.

Last edited by rob737 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rob P
That does sound like a great opportunity for someone, entry into the RV world for less than £20,000.

As an owner I always keep an eye on Van's values* and c£120,000 valuation is encouraging (I know there is some fund included in the 7x£17k)

The very best of luck, it appears to be a lovely aeroplane

Rob P

PS1: Even better if it had round dials :lol: :lol:
PS2: Posting pictures isn't difficult. "Upload an image" is in the options below Preview/Submit
PS3: *It helps with the perpetual issue of setting an insurance value.