Group flying opportunities & questions
Hi all,
As the title says I'm interested in finding a group/s or renting within in a hours drive of Bristol. Currently flying PA28-160s and Citabrias out of Kemble, touring, aero's, £150 fried breakfasts, generally just enjoying being in the air.

Frankly I'm open to all ideas and suggestions as a don't have anything particular in mind and really enjoy learning different types.

Thanks

Dan
Good afternoon Dan,

Hope you are well. We have a group flying a TB10 out of Kemble if that was within your range you were looking for, I assume you have been flying out of freedom noting the 160s.

It’s an equity (not like some groups which seem to have half equity) 1/7th share. £11k which factors in an engine fund and money for an avionics upgrade coming in the winter.

Kind regards,

Josh
Last edited by Housie123 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
@Housie123 @whiskybravo

Hi there, I've seen G-IANC around Kemble. definitely be interested in learning more.

@Boxkite I presume you are talking about the G-BKBW based at Bristol airport. I was originally in contact with Mike787 about it but haven't heard back in a while so I'm working under the assumption the share has gone. Unless you have the inside track on another? In which case I'd be interested in more info.

Thanks all.

Dan