Group flying opportunities & questions
I have just completed my ATPLs and hold a PPL with 97 hours in total. 26 hours as PIC on mix of C152/PA28. I'm now hour building and am looking to purchase a share or join a group with a PA28 or similar low wing, 4 seater aircraft e.g DR400. I plan to complete my remaining 74 - 76 hours of PIC on this aircraft to meet my 100 hours PIC requirement. I am from Luton and looking to be based at an aerodrome within a 50 mile radius of Luton. Preferred aerodromes are Elstree, Denham, Wycombe Air Park. An online booking system is a must for me. I need good availability on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays all day as I intend to carry out cross-country trips.
Last edited by GS_21 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I posted my share in a White Waltham-based PA28 here yesterday:

https://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118328

Sounds like we are at a similar stage in terms of experience and I wanted a share for the same reasons, unfortunately I now need to sell my share.

Let me know if you are interested (although appreciate it is a bit further than your desired airfields).
Is the one linked below any use to either of you? It is 29 miles from the centre of Luton town. If it is then please contact me as Dorian's share sold quickly but another is also available (we relocated the aeroplane earlier this year, hence the changes). I do the technical and financial administration for the group.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118354