Group flying opportunities & questions
I am reluctantly selling my share in G-AVSI - a meticulously maintained PA28-140, in a friendly, welcoming group with opportunities for shared flying, and based at White Waltham. I am relocating to the US, and won't have opportunity to fly her in future.

Although a PA28-140, the aircraft has a 160bhp engine, has just had her annual and has recently been fitted with a Mode S transponder and PilotAware.

Good availability with an online booking system.

Share now sold. :thumright:
Last edited by exocet12 on Mon May 10, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob L wrote:
exocet12 wrote:....I am relocating to the US, and won't have opportunity to fly her in future..

I do wish you the best...to where are you locating, and in what capacity? There are some great flying opportunities in the US!

Rob

Thanks for the best wishes Rob - I appreciate it! :)

I am moving to the southwest - New Mexico. Work is taking me there (not aviation related).

It will indeed be great flying - and actually useful too (in terms of getting places quicker). But I'll have to get up to speed with mountains, heat and strong winds... fun challenges ahead! :D
Rob L liked this
exocet12 wrote:...I am moving to the southwest - New Mexico. Work is taking me there (not aviation related)....

That's about the best area in the US for flying :thumleft: ...within spitting distance of Utah, Arizona and Nevada. Get a bush plane of some sort!