Group flying opportunities & questions
By Adam_R
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi,

I've recently settled in Essex (slight change from Suffolk as per my previous post earlier this year).

Are there any SEP shares around Colchester? Earls Colne, Andrewsfield, etc? I would be happy to drive for the right aircraft and group.

I will consider anything as aircraft shares don't seem to come up often. Ideally vintage and/or tailwheel, but I appreciate they are rare! A cub would be the absolute dream.

I have over 100hrs P1 SEP with tailwheel experience, TMG and aerobatic rating.

By ROG
There are usually shares advertised on the Andrewsfield club notice board, although I understand club, like most, is closed vat present.
Might be worth a phone call to check.
By the_fat_controller
I agree, getting a share round here is rare. I can't think of any tailwheel groups at Earls Colne but I'm reasonably sure there's an established group Cub and a Chief at Andrewsfield if that helps narrow the search area down. Earls Colne has a few PA28 syndicates that have had shares for sale within the last year or so but they were all only put on the club notice board rather than an online ad. As ROG has suggested, a trip out to look at the notice boards when lockdown eases and things open up again is probably your best bet