Group flying opportunities & questions
By genesys
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi all,

I am wanting to buy a SportCruiser. My syndicate partner has an NPPL so we want one that has been amateur built and operates on an LAA permit to fly. If you hear of any coming up for sale, I would be delighted if you could let me know.

Thanks.
We regularly get the letters from people asking if our RV is for sale (one now the proud owner of an RV and a poster here). I can't find any reason to take exception to this and generally write/e-mail back wishing them luck.

Rob P
By Irv Lee
genesys wrote:Hi all,

I am wanting to buy a SportCruiser. My syndicate partner has an NPPL so we want one that has been amateur built and operates on an LAA permit to fly. If you hear of any coming up for sale, I would be delighted if you could let me know.

Thanks.

That reads like you have no faith in the UK regulators "doing the right thing" with national licences in any acceptable timeframe.
townleyc, B1engineer liked this
genesys wrote:Hi all,

Thanks.

Another place to search https://baseleg.co.uk/index.php
By letpmar
Google Sprite Aviation and talk to Graham Smith. He imported most of the Sportcruiser’s in the country and it refurbishing his mark 2 for sale right now. The UK ones are mark 3s so it’s a little different, it’s low hours and will be rebuilt with new old stock.