Group flying opportunities & questions
By FlashAir Traveller
Hey all

Just testing the water.....

I've been looking for access to an Enstrom or 44 or Cabri......or 300....or 206....or 500...or...or...or

I am prepared to get rated if I'm not already (of course). Preferably in the Berks/Oxford/Wilts area, but I am happy to travel....goes without saying, if it means I can take an aircraft for a couple of days at a time.

Although fairly new to helicopters, I fly large Corporate Jets for a living and have been flying for 26 years all in all. I pride myself on my empathy for every machine I operate, be it a heli, a jet, my car, my motorbike.....excavaotrs.....dump trucks....tractors.....forklifts....you name it....I care about it, if I get my hands on it (and I have experience on all the things listed :lol: !!!).

I'm only looking to do a bit of flying here and there. A few hours a month maybe. Take my better half to a hotel or similar for lunch (post lockdown of course...!), or take a mate to see his Dad at the family farm...or the wife and kids to see "Grandad"...that kind of thing. No stupidly tight areas....or high altitude, overweight flying.

Happy to help with fixed costs and positioning for maintenance and collecting you from dropping your machine off....anything that might help somebody offset their owns costs, that will give me some easier access and more experience.

I love the company I rent from, but the club reg's, the availability when I am around, the weather, the time of day etc....all conspire to make SFH harder and harder.

I'm rated and current in 44 and Cabri and enjoy both. :thumleft:

Get in touch if you want to sell some hours, or want to share some flying. Maybe I can get you a ride in the front of a jet as well at some point??? :wink:

I've got stacks of Turbine time (King Air days....before our jets) as well as piston ...and won't cook anything! Get in touch and see if we can come to an arrangement.

I'd also consider getting into, or forming a group on something if the numbers worked! :thumright: :?: :!:

Cheers all....fly your best