Group flying opportunities & questions
By Davsar01
I have 3 aircraft available Cessna 172M, 182P and PA28 Arrow IV. All have excellent avionics, leather interior, paint work and engines.
182 currently having Garmin G3x, IFD540 and 440, Lynx NGT9000 transponder and Garmin GFC500 autopilot fitted. Back online in 2 weeks. Complete glass avionic fit.
172 has GNS Garmin 430, Garmin secondary nav comm and x2 GarminG5's, Mode S transponder, and 400 hours since overhauled engine
Arrow IV has GNS 530 W, modes S
All can fly IFR and have been used for IRR and night ratings. All have open pilot policies so can be flown straight away. I can arrange check out flights and arrange additional ratings with freind/colleague who is CFI.

I am looking to see if there is a desirabilty to rent these privately, effectively at a cost per hour, ie no profit to me. I aim to get the aircraft flown and for people to enjoy a fantastic hobby/profession at a cost which is not prohibitive. So a great opportunity.
C182 would be £140 wet
C172 would be £110 wet
PA28 Arrow £140 wet

Please message me if this is of any interest and we can get a group put together. Photos can be sent.
Having given this more thought I feel the time requirements on me will be too substantial. So with that in mind the aircraft will go into an established well run group out of Blackbushe - eglk.

People will still have the same access to them but it will save me trying to re invent the wheel.

Appreciate everyones help and consideration.