Group flying opportunities & questions
Kicking this back to the top. May have a requirement for longer range trips and itching to get some form of IR added to my license.

Any renewed interest? Ideal base Oxford, Bicester, Enstone or possibly Turweston for the right aircraft.
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I have a share in a very nice IFR equipped AA5 based presently at Turweston, possibly to move back to Cranfield when they stop playing silly b*****ers. Drop me a line if you want details - I believe that there's at least one share going in her at the moment (not mine, I'm very happy at the moment).

G
Thanks Both,

Currently in a DR400 syndicate which i'm very happy with, but it's VFR only.

Looking to upgrade to something quicker and IFR equipped as have some touring & work trips planned. Plus hoping to add an IMC/(B)IR when EASA actually get around to agreeing it.
One ex-member of our recently closed AA-5 group was telling me last week that there is TB10 share(s) going at Turweston. I think that he said it is on Facebook which I don't do so cannot confirm. There were also recently at Turweston shares in a PA28R, that was on the notice board in the tower.
sky_high30 wrote:Kicking this back to the top. May have a requirement for longer range trips and itching to get some form of IR added to my license.

Any renewed interest? Ideal base Oxford, Bicester, Enstone or possibly Turweston for the right aircraft.

Hiya sky_high30 - I am a SEP moving back to Chipping Norton - used to fly PS28' a TB10 out of Enstone - searching for a syndicate - did anything come from this thread?

Private mail is a.mcculloch.uk@gmail.com 07921 609 418
sky_high30 wrote:Thanks Both,

Currently in a DR400 syndicate which i'm very happy with, but it's VFR only.

Looking to upgrade to something quicker and IFR equipped as have some touring & work trips planned. Plus hoping to add an IMC/(B)IR when EASA actually get around to agreeing it.

Where is the DR400?
DR400 is based Bicester.

Sadly nothing came of this thread; keep meaning to pop up to Turdy and have a poke around on the notice boards just to see if there's anything there. Part of the issue is I (and suspect many others) don't want to buy and then syndicate - for me, too much risk to shoulder on my own.
By Genghis the Engineer
McCulloch wrote:
sky_high30 wrote:Kicking this back to the top. May have a requirement for longer range trips and itching to get some form of IR added to my license.

Hiya sky_high30 - I am a SEP moving back to Chipping Norton - used to fly PS28' a TB10 out of Enstone - searching for a syndicate - did anything come from this thread?

Private mail is a.mcculloch.uk@gmail.com 07921 609 418

There are usually shares going at Turweston. I have one there right now (hopefully it'll move back to Cranfield in due course as for me personally, whilst Turweston is a great airfield, it's in the middle of nowhere). I can put you in contact with the PA28-151 group who I think have some shares going, but what else I don't know. As ever, best to go there and chat to people.

G
By PropPeter
I know this keeps getting resurrected and there’s never really anything about, but if anyone has any up to date info of anything in the Oxford/Enstone area or is still looking for something it would be good to know!