Group flying opportunities & questions
By JamesR
Interested to hear from anyone who has a share going or an under-utilised aircraft based at Biggin - would consider both equity and non-equity. Ideally an IFR-equipped 4-seat tourer.

Thanks,

James.
By T67M
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Most if not all of the people I knew who based aircraft at Biggin have relocated due to the current anti-SEP policies at Biggin. They have variously gone to Redhill, Fairoaks, Headcorn, Rochester and Blackbushe depending on where worked best for the majority of the group members. Would you consider any of those airfields yourself?
By Flintstone
Give the exodus of aircraft over the last few months, and the reasons for them leaving, I can't see anyone in the know wanting to base an aircraft at Biggin.

Or to put it another way, what T67M said. :D
T67M liked this
By T67M
No one said any SEP was "kicked out", just that the current policies in place at Biggin are making it a very unattractive place to base an SEP. No fake news anywhere.
There is a non equity share in an Arrow which is owned by Falcon Flying Services. It's on UKGA.

Not sure what they are planning to do with it when they move out. They are going to Redhill I believe but the aircraft may stay at Biggin.
By Dave W
@JamesR: I think you should be able to send PMs now - or maybe after one more post.

The forum is set up to nobble the ability to send PMs until you've been on for a while, in order to protect against spam from some ne'er-do-wells.
Atcomgr liked this