Group flying opportunities & questions
I’m looking to purchase and syndicate/group a Cirrus SR22T G6 (their latest model) to be based at Liverpool (EGGP). I have identified an aircraft on the N register which has circa 100 hours on it. The aircraft is immediately available and is fully IFR equipped with Garmin G1000 Perspective, GFC700 Autopilot, Synthetic Vision, EVS, FIKI, TCAS, Oxygen, Aircon and a long list of equipment more usually found on a Gulfstream G6!

I presently have one or two people interested in joining me in purchasing it but ideally need another few. I have produced an outline plan and financials for anyone interested in an aircraft of this type. This is a $1M aircraft and therefore quite a significant investment in terms of initial outlay and operating costs but for anyone interested in a state of the art IFR tourer capable of 200kts and cruising at upto FL250 its a superb machine.

If you think you may be interested, please PM me or email joel.tobias@cyfor.co.uk and I will happily send you across further information.