Group flying opportunities & questions
By Deeko01
Hi all,

Anyone know of any share options in scotland, see lots of opportunities down south which is great to see but real lack in Scotland.

If maybe I am not looking hard enough, let me know will you.

Might be keen to set a group up if I can get enough people around Central Scotland with a shared interest.

Cheers
Deeko01
By riverrock
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I also know someone who was looking to see if there was enough interest for a tail wheel group (perhaps a cub) at Prestwick Flying Club.
When you say central Scotland, do you mean Cumbernauld?

I'm in a permit group in Prestwick and know how much work running an aircraft is with 20 of us. It is a big jump to run a syndicate from getting a PPL. I assume you're looking at pro maintenance? What sort of aircraft are you thinking of? What size of group? I'm prob not able to join you as too hooked into my current group but best of luck!
Hi, I'm looking to set up a syndicate at Cumbernauld and have already got the ball rolling. If anybody is interested I'm looking at a PA28 or a C172
Looking at about 10 shares of £5000 and £100 per month and £100 wet
if you fancy meeting , let me know
By riverrock
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
There is a tailwheel group now started in Prestwick, looking for new members. Jodel 1050; Capital: £2750; £50pm (will go down with more members, hopefully as low as £30pm); £60 per hour wet. Looking to build the group up to 20 people.