Group flying opportunities & questions
Probably one of the best examples of a PA32R in the UK.
• Great avionics (full airways)
• HSI and KFC200 autopilot and flight director, slaved to the GNS430
• Mode S/8.33
• 6 place intercom with crew isolation
• ELT
• Lifejackets, life rafts and spare headsets
• New black leather interior with club seating 2012
• Prop overhauled 2012
• Engine 1,800hrs, and had a top end overhaul in 2011 at 1,300hrs with new cam, pistons, valves, valve guides etc.
• Repainted recently & tanks out too
• Paint 9/10, Interior 9/10
• Hangered & Based at Biggin Hill – excellent base for touring, customs, instrument approach, aircraft moved into and out of hangar for you
• Very comfortable aircraft for both crew and passengers with club class rear seating arrangement and centre refreshment console.

Friendly group of 5 along with a group instructor (CRI) available for check-out, conversion training etc.

I’m only reluctantly selling due to relocation. Currently £250/month and £150/hour taco.

Hello, My name is Eugene,

I am interested in your pa32 group aircraft, is it still available?

What is the price hourly, monthly, annually wet and dry

Do you add taco or hobb

Is there a minimum PPL hours required?

Does the monthly cost include hangar fees and annual or engine overhall or do you slap a invoice at the end of the year for this?

As there are shares available, could I buy more than one?

Could you send me more images and the aircraft reg Thank you.

I have questions of my own; What if a group member wants to get new avionics or something but a another member does have the funds or wants to?

Is there an annual cost?

Do I pay my own fuel or is it a group cost?

Any additional cost or charges to be aware of?

If another member flies often and therefore causes a wear and tear and insurance will not pay, do other members have to bear the cost?

Does the PPL holder require a minimum amount of hours?

Is the amount of flying per member limited?

Can a member take it away to EU or another continent?

Kind Regards
urbanpilot wrote:Hello, My name is Eugene,

I am interested in your pa32 group aircraft, is it still available?

Thanks for showing interest - i have sent you a private message and provided further details to your questions below:

What is the price hourly, monthly, annually wet and dry

Do you add taco or hobb

Do I pay my own fuel or is it a group cost?

Any additional cost or charges to be aware of?

Does the monthly cost include hangar fees and annual or engine overhall or do you slap a invoice at the end of the year for this?

£250/month covers all fixed costs (hangar, insurance etc) and £150/hour wet including fuel, based on tacho and the Biggin Hill fuel price and contributions towards annuals, engine/prop fund etc.

Does the PPL holder require a minimum amount of hours?

Is the amount of flying per member limited?

The existing members would want to be assured of your competence and ability so no set minimum specified though ideally >100 hours.