Group flying opportunities & questions
By MikeB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
There's been a share going in a Beech Sundowner at Cardiff for ages. Also, the PA28 group I'm in (also based at Cardiff) may consider another member.

If you would consider a permit type - there may be a share available in a Pioneer 300 based in Abergavenny (fairly hefty capital cost but very cheap flying thereafter)
By Paul_Sengupta
slartibardfast wrote:i'm near aberdare

I'm in Maerdy! :D

Well, I'm actually in Guildford at the moment and my aeroplane's in Andover and I'm not selling shares, but apart from that... ;-)

What's the situation with Leighton's Pup, I know it was stranded down here somewhere at the moment, is he still renting it out as a non-equity group? (Cardiff based)
By slartibardfast
MikeB wrote:There's been a share going in a Beech Sundowner at Cardiff for ages. Also, the PA28 group I'm in (also based at Cardiff) may consider another member.

If you would consider a permit type - there may be a share available in a Pioneer 300 based in Abergavenny (fairly hefty capital cost but very cheap flying thereafter)

Hi Mike who owns the share with the Beech? thanks
By Paul_Sengupta
slartibardfast wrote:hi Paul, what pup is it? what is the cost for the non equity share? thanks

Beagle Pup 150, G-AZCZ. Don't know the cost, sorry, but I can get Leighton's contact details for you if you like?
slartibardfast liked this
By slartibardfast
Paul_Sengupta wrote:
slartibardfast wrote:hi Paul, what pup is it? what is the cost for the non equity share? thanks

Beagle Pup 150, G-AZCZ. Don't know the cost, sorry, but I can get Leighton's contact details for you if you like?

that would be great Paul thanks :) just to have an idea of costs etc.