Group flying opportunities & questions
I'm looking to join an established group around a Sportcruiser, Breezer, Tecnam or something in the same kind of vein. I've been flying PA28s and 172s but want to transition to something with a lower hourly cost and mod cons, BRS, autopilot, glass etc. I'm currently at North Weald but I'd be interested in anything in the East/N/NE London area, as well as Andrewsfield, Earls Colne.

If no such group exists I'd like to explore getting one going. I have a couple of potentially interested parties already.

Any leads appreciated.

Nick
NickA wrote: I've been flying PA28s and 172s but want to transition to something with a lower hourly cost and mod cons, BRS, autopilot, glass etc. I

Nick

Think you may find that those desires are mutually exclusive.

:D

There is a non-equity group at North Weald I believe.
If Blackbushe is not to far we have a PS28 Cruiser (Sport Cruiser with a Cof A) for hire and will be getting in a Technam P2002 exclusively for hire.
Plus you could fly our 152a and PA28s if you fancied a change.
richtyler, renzokuken liked this
Pete L wrote:Nick, thinking about sharing my Breezer - NW rather than NE of London though - Leighton Buzzard.

I'm sorry to hijack NickA's thread, but I couldn't see a way of sending a private message on here.

If you're still interested in sharing your aircraft then please let me know, my email is ecs@edcs.me - I'm looking to find a group near to Milton Keynes who operate a Rotax powered aircraft (unfortunately NE London and Essex are too far for me).