Group flying opportunities & questions
By ellomoto
Does anyone know of any equity shares available at Blackbushe?

The old noticeboard in the cafe no longer exists. I have spoken to a few people in and around the schools when up at the field, but no leads so far.

I have a SEP rating with 200hrs and looking for ideally something complex, but would consider other non complex types.

Any intel would be gratefully received :)

Cheers :thumright:
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
A number of others has sought shares recently. There doesn’t seem to be much shifting in equity shares at the Bushe at the moment. I will bring it up at the next airfield users’ meeting that we could perhaps do with a new aircraft shares notice board, ideally in the café.

Iceman 8)
Last edited by Iceman on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sir Morley Steven
I would be more than happy to host a shares for sale board at my club.
If you are on Facebook there is a Blackbushe flying community page you could ask on. That is actually run by me too!
There are many complex singles at the Bushe that hardly ever fly. At least three Arrow 4s, a number of Rockwell Commanders, various Cirruses, (Cirri?) and the usual fixed gear four seaters.
By Sir Morley Steven
Update, I have put something on the blackbushe pilots community group on Metabook, or whatever we have to call it now, and I will ask my members.
By Sir Morley Steven
Link to a shares page at Blackbushe airport. Only one on there at the moment but the more we share the link the more useful it will be.