Group flying opportunities & questions
By foxmoth
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
We are looking at setting up a group to buy and operate an aerobatic aircraft from Manchester Barton. The intent is to buy something to operate for training on tailwheel and Aerobatics. The aircraft would break even or better and allow the owners to fly for cost. Outlay approx £15k
Contact ihoolahan@hotmail.com
foxmoth wrote:We are looking at setting up a group to buy and operate an aerobatic aircraft from Manchester Barton. The intent is to buy something to operate for training on tailwheel and Aerobatics. The aircraft would break even or better and allow the owners to fly for cost. Outlay approx £15k
Contact ihoolahan@hotmail.com

I can't help with the purchase, but i'd be interested in the training opportunities if you ever do get something set up. I fly a PA28 from Barton at the moment and have always fancied aeros/tailwheel.

Send me a DM if you get something sorted :thumleft:
By foxmoth
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Can't see how to PM on here, we should have the aircraft end of July, not sure how long before it is available for training as we have some hoops to jump through there, my email address in the first post if you want more info
Edited to add, PM now sorted and sent