Group flying opportunities & questions
HI..

On the market is my share in a lovely well maintained 180 Challenger - a great tourer and in super condition (healthy fund for any upgrades or any eventualities, I'm telling no lies - you will not get any cash calls in this group)

Based at Southend and with links to the local flying club you get all the facilities you need and comfort of good security with 24h access.

Ideally for a p1 with 100h but can consider someone with less (will need to pay any insurance premium) great group for a flying person who either wants to broaden their flying hours, or further their training.

Flying at £80ph wet, and excellent availability you'd be hard pressed to find any club aircraft of this condition, or even other groups.

If you're serious in this great looking and handling machine then drop me a note, and i'll supply you with all the tech stuff.

full details here
http://gbbbn.wordpress.com

Text me on 07769161424 or drop me a PM

A rare chance to own a share in a great aircraft, don't let the 2017 go by without flying in an aircraft worth flying.
Last edited by lynnm on Mon May 22, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Purely out of interest, and I could probably google it...

What is the difference between the "Challenger" and the other Cherokee variants, particularly the Warrior?

Rob P