Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
Gyrocopter MT03 glide approach and air-taxi

I could obviously aim for the intersection, but it's more fun to aim for the threshold and then air-taxi along the runway and land at the intersection.

Dave W liked this
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Never really looked at this thread before: I have a question:
Why can I see the video immediately before this post both on forum and youtube, but the two before that just show show black screen on both media with sound only?
Did you do something different on last video?
By Mattyfab

Here's a video over South Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire. The route was
Netherthorpe
Clowne
Grassthorpe Grange Airfield
Southwell
Mansfield
Netherthorpe

I hope you enjoy
By Mattyfab

And here is a short video of a couple of circuits around R24 at Netherthorpe (EGNF)
I plan on filming most of my flights, including my IR(R) training, so if this of interest to you, please subscribe to my YouTube channel :D :D
By Mattyfab
Hi guys, here's my latest vid. It's my first attempt at multi cam, so the editing maybe a little iffy. I also tried recording the ATC, but it didn't work too well for some reason, so I've bought the GoPro cable for future vids, so hopefully they will be better.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated
Greetings all,

At the risk of falling foul of the 'amateur' tag line in the thread's title, I thought some of you might enjoy watching the following. My excuse is that this was compiled using Windows 10's amateur Movie Maker app and I have zero training in use of said tool (as will no doubt become apparent on viewing).

The film depicts segments from one of our displays at last year's Aero India show in Bangalore. At 3,000 ft and 35+ deg. C the pressure altitude was challenging, to say the least!

We really enjoy watching your videos; keep them coming please :thumleft:

By maxflying
Although not _quite_ as exciting as the Yakovlevs video above(!) I do have the video of my first solo from earlier this week:

I've been using a GoPro to record my lessons as I've been finding it useful to review where I've gone wrong and try and pick up more on the feedback from the instructors in a less stressful environment (discussed this on the student forum), but it was also good to have it to get a memento of my first solo.

I've got cockpit audio recorded, and did a bit of quick editing in iMovie to trim it down.
By Mattyfab
Saturday 17th September - Flight from Netherthorpe to Tatenhill via the TNT VOR.
Im the passenger for this leg, I flew the return leg (video to follow)