Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By pilotlee84
From earlier this year. I was in the RHS giving nav assistance to the owner of the aircraft on his first trip to Jersey from EGCJ.
I do love winter flying!

By Horbach
Me bimbling around from my homebase in northeast Switzerland in a 1945 L4.
Roughly 90 minutes of flight timelapsed. Should add some sound, i think.

By Miscellaneous
We went flying on Thursday, first proper flight since getting her serviceable again and it looked like the last opportunity for the foreseeable future. It was also the first proper attempt at shooting some video and using it to get to know iMovie. The focus when editing was getting to know the software rather than on producing a masterpiece. Having spent the time editing I thought I may as well share. Excuse the over editing resulting from 'playing'.

By EGBW-PPL
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member

From earlier 2014 have to say that Renne and the French Airspace are just so friendly (as are Jersey) !
By William
Video footage of me doing some scrappy stall turns and other bits and bobs.

Spent quite a bit of time just flying the vertical - the most difficult bit!

What did I learn?

1. I need to spend a bit more time glancing at the right wing tip before focusing on the left whilst sorting out the vertical line.
2. I don't need some much aileron input as, at times, I'm totally counteracting left rudder and falling off the top!

The video will be blocked in the USA and Germany due to copyright on some of the funky music I have added - sorry about that!

Finally - disregard the upside down date/time. I haven't figured how to set it up on my cheapo Go Pro just yet! 8)

https://youtu.be/vFK6KL-QGsM
By flyingtom
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Video of our recent trip through the Alps as a formation of 3 DR400's. 28th March 2015.

By Simon
First solo IFR flight from North Weald to Newquay showing departure, airways entry and ILS arrival. The video is mainly for my own review but thought others might find it interesting (or not!)
Editing is not great - I'm no Spielberg!

Last edited by Simon on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pplmeir liked this
By Simon
Another video with, I suspect, a rather niche audience! IFR arrival into Doncaster. Tried to keep largely to the ATC relevant bits and 3 mile final.

By dominicm
Sharing my vid of this trade fair. To be clear I am not a pilot and until now haven't been around full size planes (due to a chronic fear of heights)...but after attending this event it's certainly something I want to get more involved with...if only from the video angle to compliment my regular large scale radio control model work.
Cheers - Dom (Essential RC)

By Miscellaneous
I have been playing with the GoPro again, not the best outcome but may as well share.