Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Last Friday (4th July) I flew to Megeve in the C182 with FD. The aeroclub had organised a birthday party for the Mousquetaire which first flew 50 years ago to the day. Jean Delemontez the 'del' in Jodel, now 90, was there to see most of the world's surviving D140s. Adrian had kindly offered to lend us his D140 to make the pilgrimage, but the LAA didn't manage to get the permit issued in time. Grrrrrrrr

Anyway the aeroclub de Megeve organised a photo comp, so I submitted some of my pictures and a few on behalf of FD and he won!

Congrats.

FD's winning photo

The other entries

We were due to return on Sunday 6th, but thanks to some thunderstorms and very heavy rain we left the C182 there and came back with easyjet!

Ian
By Adrian
Nice photos of nice aeroplanes!

[q[quoteG-BLEW']Adrian had kindly offered to lend us his D140 to make the pilgrimage, but the LAA didn't manage to get the permit issued in time. Grrrrrrrr [/quote]

I wouldn't say they really tried. Having encountered the LAA, I promise I will never complain about EASA or the CAA. Needless to say, 10 days on from your trip, I still have no permit - 7 weeks of pointless bureaucracy and close to £2000 in expenses that I wouldn't have had if I hadn't had to give up my C of A for a permit to fly.
By Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Superb pictures. Brings back memories of a fantastic flight with Adrian in that area.
By Kicks
Nice pictures. The third and fourth ones really stand out.
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
:oops:

Thanks folks; for the avoidance of doubt; not all these were done by me; Ian deserves credit too!