Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By vintage ATCO

By GavM
Nice set of pics 8) Pity I couldn't make it :(
By vintage ATCO
Acft were landing when I arrived (about 1130) but there was a lot of low cloud still around. Probably an hour after that it started to clear although there were some scuddy bits around when Mike and I went flying. Vis was good though.
By geejay
A really nice set of photo's, a lot of one wing down, was there a crosswind or is my inexperience of flying and photography showing?
By AndyR
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
geejay wrote:A really nice set of photo's, a lot of one wing down, was there a crosswind or is my inexperience of flying and photography showing?

Popham has a crooked approach onto short final, great fun :D
By Irv Lee
[quote='vintage ATCO']
[img]http://www.stevelevien.com/popham/SLVL0810.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
We were doing power checks at the side of the taxiway when this one came round the corner, and I was ready to get out of the way quick - over cooked the turn slightly!
By Adam
Ah-ha TU the Cap10 that used to belong to Sherburn
By geejay
But a lovely photo just the same, I'm afraid my knowledge of what aircraft is what is sadly lacking so no matter how many photo's I see I will rarely know its name but I am always fascinated and amazed.
By geejay
As a very low hours trainee I did land at Popham in a Thruster T600 Sprint but my concentration at the time just on getting down and holding it straight was all I can remember. I must now start to do land aways myself with hopefully a little more confidence.
By NG Driver
Irv where was G-BAYP??
By Irv Lee
[quote='Hour Builder']Irv where was G-BAYP??[/quote]
I'm sure I saw it taxi-ing sometime mid afternoon so I think it was 'active' - I don't recall 'the voice'. I'm flying it with 'ps' on friday 'wx-willing' - anything you need to know or want me to do BAYP-wise?
By NG Driver
[quote='Irv Lee'][quote='Hour Builder']Irv where was G-BAYP??[/quote]
I'm sure I saw it taxi-ing sometime mid afternoon so I think it was 'active' - I don't recall 'the voice'. I'm flying it with 'ps' on friday 'wx-willing' - anything you need to know or want me to do BAYP-wise?[/quote]

I wish- I had to sell my share to help pay for my CPL course. I now wish I had the share, having had to spend £200/hr for my CPL training, I realise the £40/hr charge for YP was a steal.

HB
By Irv Lee
[quote='Hour Builder'][quote='Irv Lee'][quote='Hour Builder']Irv where was G-BAYP??[/quote]
I'm sure I saw it taxi-ing sometime mid afternoon so I think it was 'active' - I don't recall 'the voice'. I'm flying it with 'ps' on friday 'wx-willing' - anything you need to know or want me to do BAYP-wise?[/quote]

I wish- I had to sell my share to help pay for my CPL course. I now wish I had the share, having had to spend £200/hr for my CPL training, I realise the £40/hr charge for YP was a steal.

HB[/quote]
and don't you think the instructor fee with it was cheap too.... :wink: