Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By JAFO
Wayne's absolutely right about deciding who the videos are for.

When I did some they were entirely for me but I did try to make them interesting.

They gave me a purpose for my flights. I reckon the one above had 4 hours of footage for a 9 minute video and it's still too long.

It can be fun but the filming in the air should always be the very lowest priority.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By caverill
FLYER Club Member (reader)  FLYER Club Member (reader)
Thank you Wayne, that’s super helpful and I’ll work through your suggestions. Totally agree on the safety aspect. I don’t film flights where I don’t have time to set up well in advance. Flying first, filming a very distant second. Cheers
By JAFO
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:@JAFO Interesting subject and history; some good videoing, and I know it was only for personal consumption. But by doing some more cutting and redoing the sound you have a little cracker there.

PS - excellent choice of flying mount.

Hi Frank - thought I'd let you know that I've tried doing more cutting and improving the sound on this one:

Sorry, @caverill, I don't mean to hog your thread. :thumleft:
UncleT liked this
By caverill
FLYER Club Member (reader)  FLYER Club Member (reader)
A quick hop to Goodwood this week, on my return I hit some big rain, enter IMC which is not ideal as my AI is playing up but, but I did undertake partial panel training two weeks ago including two ILS approaches with holds to Oxford, so was confident I would get through fine and I had some viz either side of the aircraft.
Great traffic service from Farnborough too.
And a short apology for my cock up posting in the student forum.
*Clearly I am not an instructor so don't try this at home!