Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By avtur3
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member

A vlog posted on YouTube a few days ago, it appears to show the pointless and tasteless loss of a 1940 Taylorcraft BL-65. Seemingly done in the name of gaining YouTube hits, what is the world coming to?
By Fellsteruk
riverrock wrote:It says he had an engine failure with no landing areas, so bailed out instead.

More like deliberately running out of fuel, video edited for entertainment no doubt but no sign of trimming for best glide attempting to restart etc.

Also I’m pretty sure I could see one or two sights I’d say you could make.
riverrock liked this
By riverrock
It was strange how he managed to grab his selfie stick but not try an engine restart ( I guess it could have been edited out).

Some of the pics appeared to allow landable locations. Also why, if he is an expert paraglider also, did he land in a thicket.

Will be interesting if he has any previous.
I am with you.
By Micromouse
I believe that the FAA are now investigating

Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flyin'Dutch' and 1 others liked this
By StratoTramp
Getting a bit of a pasting in the YouTube comments. It's annoying that YouTube have hidden dislikes from public view.

P.S. anyone fancies crashing their plane - Think about giving it to me first :lol:
By avtur3
ikcarusflyer wrote:What has Taylorcraft done to offend Youtubers? Another YouTube d******d writing off a classic airframe. If there's so many airframes around, they can send one to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO5hGUQyKy0&t=7s

I believe this one has already been commented on, what a total waste, what on earth is going to give these cretins the air to breathe ?