Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
T6Harvard wrote:
Give me a shout when you come up to Tatenhill!

Will do, its on my list assuming I can get an aircraft for long enough :-) I know you met up with Chris from WW, I was waiting for him at the other end :-)

Wayne
By Micromouse
My latest. Tips dealing with the UK CAA on that final hurdle - applying for the PPL Licence.
StratoTramp liked this
By Micromouse
Some of my thoughts on Apps for Student Pilots. Otherwise known as the Apps I use......
By Micromouse
It finally happened!! PPL complete, now onto the next stage.

Milty, Paul_Sengupta liked this
By Micromouse
T6Harvard wrote:Ooh, very nice @Micromouse !

Top tip - during your walk round remember to avoid walking into the flap :thumright:

Enjoy!!

What flap?????............ oh THAT FLAP!!!!

W
T6Harvard liked this
By Micromouse
Yup I managed to buy an aeroplane before I flew her.....was it a mistake? Here is my first experience flying in a C172....

By Micromouse
Taking the Wifey on our First flight from Elstree to Sywell, encountering Blimps and Spitfires on the way. Enjoy...

Milty liked this
By Micromouse
You even have that time when you have to explain where all the money went on your favourite hobby? When you realise you could have paid for a new kitchen/bathroom/something domestic? Well now it is at that point for me when I sit down and explain how I spend so much learning to fly....
The good news is the wife loves flying so I got away without buying a new kitchen!!

By Micromouse
So I was sitting there on a Thursday evening with my cup of cocoa after having a nice warm bath, waiting for the Flyer life stream to start.....when 30 minutes later I am the 'mystery guest!!!' WOW WOW WOW!!! Still grinning from ear to ear!!