Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I am lucky enough to have a partner (aka Wifey) who enjoys flying almost as much as I do. When I started my flight training, I made a promise, and today I managed to fulfil that promise to my wife.

Today we flew on our own to the famous WWII aerodrome at Duxford.

#flyingwithfamily #aviation #flying

Milty, T6Harvard liked this
By Micromouse
Taking your family flying is something special, even more so when its her first flight in a light aircraft.

By Micromouse
Flying our C172 to maintenance in full 360, My first test of the Insta360 one RS 1" 360. For the technical, Its fitted upside down to the cockpit ceiling via a gopro mount, , then shot auto with 4K25, and then edited in Premier Pro 2022

By Micromouse
Not quite learning to fly, but something to learn about flying post PPL - things break!! We Planned a flight school trip to Ostende and Bruges (in Europe), but it all fell though when we went for the 50 hours check....

By Nero
Looks like you're really enjoying your licence and having some great trips and experiences!

I didn't record any of my student time but I think I will record my flights from now on so I can watch them back for mistakes, development and possibly feedback from the forum.

There was a post from TopCat early on in this thread which I found incredibly useful as the taught method is very different to how reality has to be when thinking of different aircraft
By Micromouse
What happens when you take a C172, 2 mad pilots, a mad wife and her teddy on a flight trip to find a giant with a large knobbly stick?

answer chaos! Peanuts!!

By Micromouse
My first attempt flying overseas, from Elstree to Le Touquet. Things didn't go quite as planned.

By Micromouse
It's been a while since my last trip, so I made it a big one!! Join me on a magical mystery tour - 4 airfields in 5 hours. Navigation, unknown circuits, unknown landings, landing on an aircraft carrier, gusty crosswinds, short field take offs and more. #whiskeyalphapilot #c172 #generalavaition #flying #pilotlife #pilotsofinstagram #learningtofly

T6Harvard liked this
By Micromouse
We had a recent weather window, so a venture into IMC was called for

T6Harvard liked this
By Micromouse
Wow two videos in a week!!...well it is Christmas.

So with Christmas nearly over, anyone got any spare cash?
9 months ago I bought a share, the question is was it a waste of money, or a bottomless money pit?
By Micromouse
Well that didnt go too well... My first flight of 2023 had a few issues.
By Micromouse
Finally finished my Night Rating.. now just waiting for paperwork...

By Micromouse
I actually finished the edit on this flying back from the US....