Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By mick w
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
JAFO wrote:Blimey, I didn't realise it had been so long since I'd made one of these videos.

Blimey , you know some stuff ,I know what JAFO stands for now ....Just A Fantastic Orator . :thumright:
JAFO liked this
By JAFO
rusty eagle wrote:Very interesting and entertaining. I don't know how you can fly and give a commentary at the same time!

Thanks, Rusty. It's less difficult than speaking to a passenger or on the wireless, then it's just a matter of editing it to make me seem more cleverer than what I is. :wink:
rusty eagle liked this
By JAFO
mick w wrote:Blimey , you know some stuff ,I know what JAFO stands for now ....Just A Fantastic Orator . :thumright:

Cheers, Mick. I actually waffle a lot then my wife watches it and tells me how dull it is until I've cut enough out to make it interesting.
By T6Harvard
Waterstones emailed me today to say your book is winging its way to me this week :thumleft:
Great vid, @JAFO . Thanks!
Top marks to the editor in chief. Bet she had to think carefully about allowing Crazy Mary's Hole to feature in PG rated film :lol:
JAFO liked this
By JAFO
@T6Harvard - you should have heard the stuff she made me edit out :D

I hope you enjoy the book. I'm on a flight to Edinburgh this morning and am reading it to refresh my memory if people ask questions during my extensive media campaign (4 minutes on BBC Radio Suffolk next Tuesday).
T6Harvard liked this
By T6Harvard
At least it's radio - no need for make up!

I've just had to submit a 'one take / no editing' video for my soshul meeja. Make-up and a trowel were involved :lol:
By johnm
We were over staying with the family at Aldeburgh a few weeks ago and went to Southwold and Thorpeness so this video was was very apposite for me. Thanks :thumleft:
JAFO liked this
By Paul_Sengupta
johnm wrote:We were over staying with the family at Aldeburgh a few weeks ago and went to Southwold and Thorpeness so this video was was very apposite for me. Thanks :thumleft:

I was on holiday there recently on a road trip. I met up with JAFO for cake.
johnm, JAFO liked this