Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Very passable - has it got 4 stages of flap? there seemed another one past the 2nd stage?

3 stages. Only used the third stage once and it almost stopped. Pretty draggy.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By seanxair
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Looks like a fun machine. Is it single or two seat? MAUW? Engine?

Tandem two but rear is snug and controls only in the front. Passenger experience is not great really. View of the back of the pilot and some side vision. Legs either side of the pilot seat. I've taken the rear belts and cushion out and operate single seat only as my strip is short. Microlight class so MAUW 450kg. Jabiru 2200 engine. Cruise anywhere between 45 and 75kts. Stalls around 30kts. It is definitely good fun.

I often think I would like something heavier (don't much like getting bucked around) and faster to go places but I couldn't fly from home and keep it here which is more than half the enjoyment.

I may well be airborne in 30 mins if the rain doesn't come :)
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By seanxair
Only 10 on the UK register. One has just been SSDRd and for sale as it happens. A couple of early ones had Rotax 503s I think but the Jab versions are all in permit as far as I know. Know nothing of the 503 but imagine it may have been underpowered for MAUW at least.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this