Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Rob P
skydriller wrote:@Rob P Time for a gratuitous pussy pic....

I see your pussy picture and raise you a ...

Rob P
Last edited by Rob P on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skydriller liked this
By Chris Martyr
Have to say that Wingly isn't exactly my cup of tea , but if it is above board and the punters know what they're letting themselves in for then perhaps it does serve a purpose . I am sure it made the elderly lady very happy .

But could only manage the first 2 minutes of the vid.clip though . All I could see was the guy who the American fella in the J3 normally rips the **** out of . You know , the guy who wears about 16 stripes on each shoulder . I was also reminded of the one-liner about ; how do you know at a dinner party if you've been placed next to a 'pilot'.

But as JAFO quite rightly pointed out . Enough of this thread drifting and back to the serious stuff .
Rob P wrote:And where is the mention of guacamole?

Wasn't there a story about Peter Mandelson when on the election trail a few years back . Walked into a northern chippy , saw the mushy peas and remarked , "how novel , putting guacamole on ones fish and chips" .
By Rob P
Waveflyer wrote: I ... would have thought your vastly superior knowledge wisdom and journalistic skills :

You've not actually read any of my posts then? :lol:

Rob P
JAFO liked this
By Paul_Sengupta
Chris Martyr wrote:Have to say that Wingly isn't exactly my cup of tea

Cost sharing might be an issue in the Veep!

Chris Martyr wrote:the American fella in the J3 normally rips the **** out of . You know , the guy who wears about 16 stripes on each shoulder

This...
Chris Martyr liked this
By Rob P
You missed some useful culinary stuff.

Meanwhile why on earth anyone would go to the considerable trouble of donking off-topic posts, yet leave the original post, that belongs in the videos and vlogs forum, in GA totally defies any form of logic. :scratch:

Rob P
By Joe Dell
I've seen a significant number of non-equity group members jump ship because of booking hogging by Wingly hour builders. It's not all roses.
By skydriller
Ben K wrote:IIRC there was a large thread drift into the merits of various forms of nacho based cheese cinema refreshments.

Which was actually far more interesting than the OPs video....mmmm melted montery jack... :pig:
(and which should have been moved to the videos folder/forum/page/area etc..) :bom:
Rob P liked this
By kanga
Chris Martyr wrote:..

Wasn't there a story about Peter Mandelson when on the election trail a few years back . Walked into a northern chippy , saw the mushy peas and remarked , "how novel , putting guacamole on ones fish and chips" .

Yes. It started as a spoof snippet on a satirical show, but was then picked up by a newspaper and has since been endlessly regurgitated as if true .. :roll:

</Drift>