Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
First flight of my FMS A-10 v2 converted to head tracked DJI FPV. The modified pilot figure doesn't quite give the pan/tilt I want but it does work quite well and does look more scale than a typical pan/tilt gimbal. Next time I'll be flying formation with some other RC jets...

My buddy Trev experiments with a lot of different airframes in this size and tells me this is by far the best. Expresses that well in his flying.

Motrolfly 4330-216
20 x 8 prop
Hobbywing hv 100amp esc
Savox 1270 servos
6S3300 x 2
2S800 for servos and RX
​​​​​​​Flying weight 11 lbs 12 oz

After some successful flying exploring the thrust vectoring capability of the Mephisto it was on approach into land on the 2nd flight of the day when the engine shutdown at the worst possible moment. The aircraft rapidly lost speed and despite the pilot reducing flap and pulling progressively back to full elevator he could not guide the jet over the hedge at the end of the runway. A wing tip caught the top of the hedge and pitched the jet over onto the other side where it impacted the ground nose first causing catastrophic damage.

Inspection of the wreckage revealed that the UAT/bubble trap was full. The main fuel tank was 1/4 full. The flight batteries were at 70% capacity. There were no air bubbles in the fuel system. The engine shutdown for unknown reason.

No doubt that adding thrust vectoring to delta wing aircraft makes them so much more agile and manoeuvrable as displayed here. Just needs 2:1 thrust to weight ratio to push out of those post-stall manoeuvres when needed.

5S on the stock ESC. Not recommended but I suspected I wouldn't be on full throttle for very long. Proven to be right. Worked fine although hovering in the cross wind was a bit like spinning a plate on a stick. 5S3000 lipo further back next time.