Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
A thread showing some of the amazing aero-modelling achievements I come across on my travels. All filmed in super high UltraHD / 4K resolution.

Gorgeous 1:5 scale Hawker Fury, scratch built (from a Chris Golds plan), complete with sound system to add that scale perfection.

F7F TIGERCAT twin engined Navy Fighter/Attack plane (Electric RC). Filmed in UltraHD / 4K. Never seen one of these before. Apparently a discontinued ASM kit. Converted to electric by its owner and well done because it flies so well. 80 inch wingspan and 20 lbs in weight so it's fairly bit even for a twin.

Awesome electric ducted fan replica of the 1940's Miles M.52 supersonic jet. Scratch built from only 3 views of the original full size aircraft. Powered by a 90mm Wemotec fan on 6S5000 lipo battery pack.

If there's one thing I enjoy filming it's these scratch built re-creations of iconic scale aircraft. Great example here with this Hawker Tempest Mk V. Not only looks and flies scale but sounds like the real deal with its Benedini sound system.

Another stunning scratch built RC airplane from my recent visit to Middle Wallop for the BMFA Electric Fly-In. A faithful scale reproduction of an iconic British aircraft. Not only does it look super scale but it also has opening / closing cargo doors and automated deployment of its cargo. Fantastic!

Ludo and his family travelled all the way from Belgium to fly at the Wings & Wheels Model Spectacular show with this impressive Christen Eagle biplane. More smoke oil than fuel I think on this flight!

Action from the BMFA Nationals Scale Free Flight competition on Saturday evening. My first time watching this event and was so impressed with the detail of these models. Quite apparent the effort that goes into designing and constructing them. Was really surprised to see a couple of electric ducted fan entries!

mick w, Doering liked this
The BMFA Power Nationals is the biggest event on the RC UK calendar and practically impossible to get around and cover everything in the 2 days it is on. I spent a couple of hours at the Pylon Competition Line and filmed the action from different angles. 

This is Ollie Witt, on his way to becoming Pylon Champ. In this race I think it gives a clear perspective on exactly how much skill must be required to fly the course tight and at full speed. Filmed in UltraHD / 4K resolution.

Andreas of CARF Models does something I've never seen before with an RC jet. He executes a perfect Pugachev Cobra manoeuvre ! An aggressive change in pitch brings the jet from level to vertical in almost an instant. Used by pilots to evade a enemy chasing them at close range. Just awesome to watch this done for the first time in front of a big crowd. Look out for the 'Cobra' at 3:45 into the video.

mick w liked this