Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Micromouse wrote:too many groups look down on newbies, but the aviation community has been nothing but helpful.

You wont find a shortage of people on this forum willing to give advice! ;-)
JAFO liked this
By T6Harvard
@Micromouse , my brain goes ARRRRR all too often. I know exactly what you mean. Stepping away, getting to grips and then you look back and wonder what all the fuss was about?
Thanks for posting.
By Micromouse
A short one this time. More on my journey learning to fly. That dreaded word 'Skill test' has been mentioned.
By Micromouse
Ya something went right!!! Just like to thank everyone for their help and encouragement.
T6Harvard, Milty liked this
By Micromouse
The Saga continues, but Skill Test Booked!!!!

T6Harvard liked this
By Micromouse
Medical Time.....
Milty liked this
By Micromouse
Yup. and as I'm over 50, I have to go through the whole process every year.
By Micromouse
It was yes
By Micromouse
By Micromouse
If you fall down you must get up and keep going. After a partial fail on my PPL skills test, I really hit the revision lessons.
By T6Harvard
Hey @Micromouse , have you any in-flight vids? I've had a go a steep turns and after a couple (including one that I needed to recover from the start of a spiral dive :oops: ) I felt like I'd benefit from more practice! I did enjoy the feeling of the ones that went OK :mrgreen:

Does your Instructor allow a camera in the cockpit? My school has some instructors who don't like them, others are happy and think it helps students to review their lessons. As I have no technical skills or equipment I can't film mine so it saves me the embarrassment of seeing messy lessons :lol: but one or two would have been enjoyable to watch again :mrgreen: