A place for gourmet aviators. Musicians are also welcome.

Moderator: Dave W

By eltonioni
Gah.. I've been holding off listening what look like the most complete EDM album of the last year. I realise that it will pass a lot of you by, but if you want an education in what's likely to be coming in the next 12 months this looks like being it.
By wonko the sane
I didn't understand much of what you said. Is the album any good then?

I'm off to see them in Wembley next month. Looking forward to it, too.
By Morley
Endless Dismal Muzak
Ephemerally Dire Moaning

For once I am glad this rubbich has passed me by. I do prefer music. Maybe its the lack of chemical stimulants fogging my better jusgment.
By wonko the sane
[quote='Morley']
For once I am glad this rubbich has passed me by. I do prefer music. Maybe its the lack of chemical stimulants fogging my better jusgment.[/quote]

Or maybe you just have a different taste in music. It happens. I'm sure that many people would find a significant quantity of what you listen to to be rubbich [sic] too. That's what makes us all different. Some of us are a little more open minded, though ... :roll:

Still - I'm no clearer on what EDM actually does stand for than you are.

And for what it's worth, in this area I find I prefer Pendulum to Prodigy. More of a rocky edge to it.
By BlackheathBloke
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
[quote='wonko the sane']

Still - I'm no clearer on what EDM actually does stand for than you are.
[/quote]

Electronic Dance Music 8)
By Timothy
Every one who flies knows that it is Engine Data Management, as provided by JPI and others.
By wonko the sane
wonko the sane wrote:But I'm still hoping to be blown away by them live next week.

And, for what it's worth, I was. It was an absolutely awesome gig. Though, I'm sure most people here wouldn't have agreed.
By ifty
Seen the Prodigy at Slane castle on Saturday along with Kasabian, Oasis, Glasvegas and the Blizzards though they were awesome. My only complaint would be that I dont think they put enough effort into the live shows :wink: :shock:
By wonko the sane
ifty wrote:My only complaint would be that I dont think they put enough effort into the live shows :wink: :shock:

More than enough effort, in my experience.

Though at the Download festival this year I chose to watch Slipknot instead. And I was not disappointed.
By ifty
wonko the sane wrote:
ifty wrote:My only complaint would be that I dont think they put enough effort into the live shows :wink: :shock:

More than enough effort, in my experience.

Though at the Download festival this year I chose to watch Slipknot instead. And I was not disappointed.

I think you missed the wink.............
By wonko the sane
ifty wrote:I think you missed the wink.............

My apologies. :oops: