A place for gourmet aviators. Musicians are also welcome.

Moderator: Dave W

By Tris
Hi guys,
Hope you don't mind this; some self promotion. Mods delete if you don't like it!

We are starting a new free music e-newsletter. It will contain details of new album releases in the coming month, with reviews of a couple. It is for anyone who feels they can't keep track of the many new albums being released each month or just wants an easy way to see them.
It will contain mainstream music, with one unsigned/little known artist each month.
If you're interested, please subsribe here: [url]www.newmusicmonthly.webs.com[/url]

Current plans are for the first issue to be for April.

Thanks.
Tris 8)
By Morley
Sounds good. As long as the mod god doesn't overrule I shall not morle it.

[color=blue:ed00ff5ff2]Who do you think moved it from non-av to here, the noodly appendaged one?[/color:ed00ff5ff2]

[color=red:ed00ff5ff2]Give me a clue whydoncha![/color:ed00ff5ff2]
Last edited by Morley on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eltonioni
I'll have one of those. Cheers.
By eltonioni
Oh hang on...

Catering for those with "normal" music tastes;
:lol:
By poetpilot
Fantastic. More promotion for unsigned bands I say.

Including mine .... http://www.rigadoo.co.uk :D :D :D

You can have more than a wave when I'm passing Kemble ... you can have a bimble if you like (fair barter?)
By JoeC
Poet - get rid of the yellow text on your web-page purleese. My eyes! :D
By Tris
We have updated the website & moved to a proper domain. Hopefully nicer! Any problems or comments, very interested to hear.

http://www.newmusicmonthly.co.uk

Thanks!
By poetpilot
[quote]Poet - get rid of the yellow text on your web-page purleese. My eyes! Very Happy[/quote]

Sorted for now. I'm no web author, and the page is a marker until we get the proper graphics done for the album, when we'll adapt into the style for the webpage.