FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Who have you ignored? :ncool:

Pete, is anybody there?

Can you hear me? :lol:
By PeteSpencer
BlackheathBloke wrote:Who have you ignored? :ncool:

Well it's clearly not you BB. :lol:

Mind you the yellow blocks of ignored cr ap on my screen have diminished markedly over the last few days: I think the party concerned has retreated to the dark side :wink:
By PeteSpencer
Tap/click yer avatar picture, that brings up your 'user mini-profile'.

Bottom right is a grey 'speech bubble', tap that opens your control panel:

Top right is ' friends and foes ' tap that and follow instructions.

Subsequently, stuff posted .by blocked person is replaced by yellow bar with a reminder of your actions and an options list.

Never used it before but on reflection there have been occasions when I might usefully have availed myself of this natty feature.
By mick w
Propwash wrote:I have never used this feature either, although I can see the point of a foe button if you find a poster particularly annoying, but what benefit is there in nominating someone as a friend?

PW

To maybe stop them from pressing the Foe Button ?. :thumright:
Propwash wrote:I have never used this feature either, although I can see the point of a foe button if you find a poster particularly annoying, but what benefit is there in nominating someone as a friend?

PW

I've selected you as a friend to see what happens.

So far, I've had five invitations to join the Masons, and one invitation to the local policemans' ball. :wink:
SteveN, PaulB liked this
Paultheparaglider wrote:I've selected you as a friend to see what happens.

So far, I've had five invitations to join the Masons, and one invitation to the local policemans' ball. :wink:

You've befriended the wrong chap, Paul. I could never afford to be a mason. :oops:

I might try choosing some friends on here. It would be a novel experience for me to have some. :wink:

PW