To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By Echo Delta
Flyer Person
The team at FLYER is thrilled to now be offering FREE access to FLYER for iPad with any valid subscription to the magazine.

Subscribe to FLYER and get 13 issues, plus free digital access for £35.95 – or just £30 when you subscribe by Direct Debit. That's a saving of more than £20 on the shop price!
Buy your subscription now at subscriptions.flyer.co.uk.

Please note that the free digital access is not valid for single issues of the magazine, only with a subscription number.

Here's a quick guide for how to activate your free digital subscription in six steps:

STEP 1
Download the FLYER app from the iTunes App Store - simply search for FLYER magazine and download the app for free.

STEP 2
Find the FLYER app in your Newsstand and open

STEP 3
Tap 'Options' within the app

STEP 4
Tap 'Subscriptions'

STEP 5
Tap 'Activate' for Print and Digital bundle access

STEP 6
Enter your subscription number and post code to access your free iPad version of FLYER

By BlackheathBloke
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Cool offer, any progress on digital subscription for those of us on Android?
By Echo Delta
Flyer Person
Please note that the free digital access on Android is not valid for single issues of FLYER magazine, only with a subscription number.

Here's a quick guide for how to activate your free digital subscription in four steps:

STEP 1
Download the Pocketmags app from the Google PlayStore - it's free.

STEP 2
Create an account in Pocketmags and go to My Magazines

STEP 3
Tap Activate Subscription within the app

STEP 4
Select FLYER magazine in the drop-down menu and enter your subscription number and post code. You will now be able to access your FREE digital version of FLYER on Android, desktop and Windows 8 devices.

By Grelly
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Is it possible to have digital-only subscription (i.e. no paper copy)?

My house is starting to tilt to one side with the weight of aviation magazines.
By PaulB
I'm typing in the 6 digit number from the copy that the postman just delivered, but it tells me that it's invalid. I tried entering the whole string, but that's invalid too :-(
By Learner_Driver
Brilliant! :thumleft:
I used the reference number from the Direct Debit and it worked fine.
By PaulB
Learner_Driver wrote:Brilliant! :thumleft:

Same number as on the printed copy.... still not valid for me :-(
By Learner_Driver
Sorry to hear that- don't suppose you've moved house since you first subscribed?
Grasping at straws with that and also I entered my postcode without a gap (probably won't make any difference, but hey!).
Good luck!
By PaulB
Learner_Driver wrote:Sorry to hear that- don't suppose you've moved house since you first subscribed?
Grasping at straws with that and also I entered my postcode without a gap (probably won't make any difference, but hey!).
Good luck!

It didn't :-( Not to worry... I rarely use newstand or anything within it.
By PaulB
PaulB wrote:
Learner_Driver wrote:Brilliant! :thumleft:

Same number as on the printed copy.... still not valid for me :-(

My Print copy has just arrived, so I thought I'd try again to activate the digital sub.....

...... and SUCCESS! :-)

If anyone tweaked anything, thanks.
By davejnr
Just curious why is the article order in the January issue different between digital and paper versions?
Mark Robinson article in paper is on page 14 and in digital version is on page 33