To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By ROG
WONDER WHY ONE CAN ONLY OBTAIN INFO ON THE OCTOBER FREE LANDING FIELDS -=--INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT JAN--OCTOBER WAS 3 MONTHS AGO !!!!!??????

EDITOR PLEASE ADVISE
By Jane
This is to encourage you to buy the magazine rather than just have it all for free on the internet!! I hadn't even noticed as I read the magazine so as not to spill my cornflakes over the computer.
By ROG
Hi jane--have to cut back on buying every mag now that im a pensioner. As they all give some free landings might as well buy the ones that have hard strips where i can land. At present lots of fields are all soggy. P S Have you still got the hippo pool at Andrewsfield ???
By Jane
I'll let you know sir that Andrewsfield spent some of the best weather days of this summer having its runway treated with some sort of drainage system. And having said that I did a brilliant short field landing on 27 and had vacated the runway before the pumps on Saturday so as to avoid the 'hippo pool' in front of me. Didn't need brakes - the mud did that for me!! Earlier I had been suprised when we actually finally took of having weaved around the puddles!
By jane
Thanks Rog but am currently at Birmingham! Just get me some decent weather for night flying next Wednesday please!
By Steve
I think that the free landings in flyer are a good way of encouraging people to fly - can't be bad since other mag's are copying!!