To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
A bit down in the noise I know, but I can’t find the forum members list anymore. I found it to be quite useful.

Iceman 8)
By townleyc
I know it has been mentioned, but how do we get to the forum search, rather than the site search?

Did try searching for it... :shock:

KE
By Kittyhawk
When I return to the site after say, a day, it seems to have logged me out and the New Posts, Messages and Notifications boxes are missing, but it still says Logout top right. If I click that and log back in it is fine.
TopCat, Hexsplosions, Grelly liked this
By TopCat
Kittyhawk wrote:When I return to the site after say, a day, it seems to have logged me out and the New Posts, Messages and Notifications boxes are missing, but it still says Logout top right. If I click that and log back in it is fine.

Yes, I've exactly had that several times now.
By skydriller
Kittyhawk wrote:When I return to the site after say, a day, it seems to have logged me out and the New Posts, Messages and Notifications boxes are missing, but it still says Logout top right. If I click that and log back in it is fine.

Is this with a different operating system/device? Its switching from say, a Tablet to laptop, or an I-thing. On the same device it works fine - I think...

(Either that or I spend more time on here than I thought... :shock: )
By TheKentishFledgling

Thanks - that's been passed on to the relevant people to look at.
By PeteSpencer
I’ve just acquired a new(to me) iPad Pro.

Problem is it wont recognise me, my username or password and says I don’t exist

There is clearly a flaw in that statement but I am unable to log in with the details I’ve used for many years.

Any advice? Meanwhile back to the trusty iPhone…, :roll:
By PeteSpencer
TheKentishFledgling wrote:Pete, you should receive in the next few mins a password reset link. Read the pm I’ve just sent you before you do that though!

TVM
All sorted -all three iThingies and more importantly Flyer now agree that I exist . :thumleft: