To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Can’t see post text in some threads. For example,

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yIRFczk.png[/img]

And the image linked above is not displaying.

If I press the Home button or ‘Board Index’, it takes me to the ‘Work in progress’ page,

Iceman 8)
Last edited by Iceman on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got concerned for a bit today - I was wondering if you guys were coming back at all... !! Feedback : also dont see a "like" ... not that the world would end if that function doesnt come back... but I appear to have hit it on bossmans post above somehow without realising...?!?!?...

Nice to be back... :D

Regards, SD..
T6Harvard liked this
[quote="skydriller"]Got concerned for a bit today - I was wondering if you guys were coming back at all... !! Feedback : also dont see a "like" ... not that the world would end if that function doesnt come back... but I appear to have hit it on bossmans post above somehow without realising...?!?!?...

Nice to be back... :D

Regards, SD..[/quote]

We're not properly back yet, at least the forums aren't…hopefully not long though

Ian
By T6Harvard
PeteSpencer wrote:
> JAFO wrote:
> > [usermention=16][color=#AA0000]@G-BLEW[/color][/usermention] Ian - I don't
> > see an obvious link to the FLYER Club.
>
> Three little parallel red lines next to the magnifying glass top left of entry
> screen.

Once you click on Subscriber Benefits you may well get an apparently blank page! I do. Just scroll down and another side menu will reveal itself.
By Smaragd
I have received an email telling me I have a new PM. When I click on the link I get the User Control Panel with a list of all the messages in my Inbox, but when I click on the message the list disappears. Particularly confusing as I sent a PM, and the recipient has been able to reply to it, so he doesn't have the problem. Suggestions?