To discuss anything which relates to the FLYER Airportal or the magazine
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
JAFO wrote:@Genghis the Engineer and @PeteSpencer - can you see this post?

No it’s completely invisible :lol:
JAFO liked this
By Rob P
I find it moderately baffling that anyone would need the help of an ignore button, rather than simply ignoring the content of posts from that person.

That's what I do, which means I never miss out on the comedy value when they make an idiot of themselves.

It's part of the joy of being here.

Rob P
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Rob P wrote:I find it moderately baffling that anyone would need the help of an ignore button, rather than simply ignoring the content of posts from that person.

That's what I do, which means I never miss out on the comedy value when they make an idiot of themselves.

Rob P

If the person has a habit of making personal attacks on you, here and elsewhere, it's nicer and happier just not to know they've posted anything, at-all. If that's the case now, many thanks whoever changed the coding.

G
By Rob P
When those attacks contain statements that are effectively libellous it is far better to be aware of this so as to notify the forum owners who are put in an uncomfortable situation publishing such libels.

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By JAFO
Rob P wrote:I find it moderately baffling that anyone would need the help of an ignore button, rather than simply ignoring the content of posts from that person.

Rob P

Ah, so that's why you've not ignored me. It makes sense, now.
Rob P, Flyin'Dutch' liked this